Sunday 25 August 2013

Lack of sleep but feel like writing something

Good afternoon.

Second day at friend's house. The "Beijing Roast Duck" we had was pretty awesome in my opinion. Or maybe it was because it was a long time since I had duck meat for awhile. 

Need to head back tonight because school starts again tomorrow. Oh bummer. Just when you're in the mood to chill and have fun. I did a little practice yesterday for English. Though like, to most people, like my teachers and classmates, they would think its not exactly needed or a bunch of bollocks just because I can speak it. But I know where my standard stands so I want to improve on that. At least I got at least 60% on the few exercises I did so I guess it's a good sign. I'll get it to 80% as I go on. Hope to finish all that and move on to the next subject though.

Side note, I really hate it when people belittle me. Especially guys. I mean, I did nothing to deserve that because I myself did not belittle others unless that person is a total asshole. I mean, I'm pretty accepting to a lot of things. Also, I'm usually pretty careful when it comes to talking with people and friends. I mean, I learnt to be considerate no matter how close I am to that friend and know when not to go overboard with the teasing and jokes.

Anyhows, yesterday my appetite wasn't good. First day of my period and having low blood pressure for the whole day. Not the best day, huh? I kinda wished I didn't go to my friend's house even though I sorta suggested to have a gathering though. I mean, the least I would want to do is to back out. It's not very good to back out on whatever that is planned though. To be real honest, every time I do that, I feel really bad inside. Sometimes it's just something I can't help but to cancel meetings off last minute. Y'know when you're feeling all blah and stuff, you just don't want to meet people? Or, just feel really tired and just needed a rest from a bush schedule? Yeah, that sort of moments. Of course, these are just the few, there are tons of others though, that probably doesn't sound like an excuse, or rather, more legit.

Anyhows, it's the first time I'm blogging through the blogger app on iPhone and I'm pretty much liking it. I have a thing for certain fonts which makes me be in a mood for writing. 

Earlier on, I just re-watched "The Perks of a Wallflower". Still as beautiful as ever. This is probably the 5th or 6th time I'm watching this film. If you haven't watch it, please do so. Highly reccomended.

I like movies that allows you to think and reflect along the way in the movie and allows you to take back some life lessons. Also, leaves you totally empty afterwards because you can't believe it ended. Making you not mind watching it the second or third time. I'm not into those that are just plain horror and stuff. 

Did I mention about this movie called "脳男" (nou otoko)? It's a Japanese psychological thriller. I managed to catch it on the plane back to Japan after my summer holidays. Oh boy, there is so many selections in the Singapore Airlines. I'm totally amazed. Anyways, it's not just some plain thriller, I sorta learn some things about life I guess. Can't really say what though. Memory is all fuzzy right now. But when it comes out on DVD or something, you can probably rent it to watch or something, not bad of a movie. I cried a little bit at the end though. 



One of the quotes that always hit me when I watch "The Perks of a Wallflower".  

Why do we choose the wrong person to love...?
We accept the love we think we deserve.
Is it possible to make the person think they deserve more?
We can try

Or somewhere between those few lines.

Yeah, I hope something would come by and tell me I deserve more than whatever is in front of me. But sometimes I'm feeling less humble, I would think, "hell yeah! I deserve more than this piece of shit". But I get back to my humbly self after the bitch mode after awhile. Lols.

Oh wait, this sounds like a self confession sorta thing. Well, not really. I'm not sure. Heh.

Anyhow, feeling a lot better after writing, I think it's the lack of sleep taking a toll on me. Y'know, lack of sleep will make someone cranky and stuff. It's bad. Also, makes your skin bad. Sleep earlier whenever you can! That's an advice and its something I try to promise myself to do every night. No kidding. 

Oh yeah, am I the only one who feels embarrassed whenever my friends tells me they read my blog? I always do. The first thing that pops up in my brain is, "oh god. Why did you tell me that. It's so embarrassing!" Not that I mind them reading, it's just letting them read my horrible writing and sometimes honest thoughts... Makes me feel naked around them. But I don't really like to hide my true self in front of people though, because if I want my friends to like me, I would want them to like me for who I am. The real me. 

I'll write again soon. Love. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment