Tuesday 6 August 2013

Back home for the summer holidays

Hello. It's officially the start of my summer holidays so I've decided to go back home to do a little catch up with friends and some settle some other personal stuff while I'm back home. Before I receive anymore tweets or facebook messages asking if I'm back. Yes, I am back home for just a short period of time.

I'm really happy my friends came to fetch me when I reached the airport. I couldn't ask for more love! I hung out with them for the whole of yesterday. We played billiard and had dinner together. Yesterday, I really ate a lot more than I usually would. I can already feel the fats collecting. I really can't help myself! The local food here has never been more tempting. I've ate quite a lot already, I still have half the list to finish eating before I fly back to enjoy the rest of the year back in Japan.

We hung out at the airport for abit before leaving the place. I mean, it's not everyday we get to hang out at the airport. A few instavideo taken while we're at the airport. The second one is pretty hilarious. I call it the "Funny Runny Thing". Apparently, it's my friend running in a odd way that's why it looks really silly and funny.



Follow me on instagram if you would like to see more photos. It's pretty much like a photo album for my photos that I post online. I don't usually attach anything on this blog if you realise.

Summer is pretty alright here. Though it's just my first day back for my holiday, I'm already having the feeling to want to go back to Japan. I'm not sure but nothing seems to make much sense when I'm here. When I'm with my friends, probably but other things, they don't seem to make sense. The language I am listening to doesn't really sound as pleasant anymore.

Anyways, putting the negative thoughts aside, I manage to make my home a mess again straight after I got home. My stuff are everywhere as usual. I came back and cleared away tons of my clothes which I no longer wear them anymore. I realized that I kept quite a lot of junk. I'm really surprised at myself as well. What was I thinking back then?

It's just the first day, today's the second day. I'm going to try to enjoy myself and enjoy home though I'm already having the feeling of wanting to go back to Japan. I texted my classmate and she was thinking the same thing. We both thought, we should have bought a 1 week ticket instead of 2 weeks ticket. But I believe that the days will get better.

I have an appointment at the salon today and I can't wait to get my hair trimmed because it has been a long 4 months since I got it trimmed. I'm going to head for a shower now. See you.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment