Tuesday 13 August 2013

A day out with bestie.

Hello. Good day.

I had a awesome day yesterday. I hope you had a good day yesterday.

Let's summarize it up. I went out with my bestie, Shizuka. We can get pissed or irritated with each other sometimes but when we see each other all that anger will just disappear straight away. It's an awesome friendship which I'll cherish forever.

Initially, we planned to sing karaoke in the morning and continue our day shopping, then dinner. But because I was so tired, I woke up late and called it off and decided to meet a little later. We decided to go shopping then dinner at this place called "Bijin Nabe" 【美人鍋】 ,or "Beauty Pot".

A short video taken when we had our dinner at this restaurant called "Bijin Nabe". I can't stress how yummy it really is. I'm no food critic so I can't do the description or anything of that sort so I'll just tell you to go try it if you can.



Also, having it with your best friend, it's the best homecoming dinner ever! I had quite a lot of homecoming dinners already so I have officially gained weight. So far, I've been having hot pot for dinner though it's suppose to be summer.

Talking about summer, the moment I woke up, it was pretty chilly. Oh the perfect weather to continue sleeping, entering dreamland. But I decided not to and woke up to play a little Persona 3 on my PSP. I just got a PSP it was a gift for me to tide me over when I'm feeling bored living in Tokyo, or when I want to take a break from stress and whats not. I've also gotten a new game on my Steam account. It's an introduction from my brother, Torchlight 2. We can play together online so I'm really happy. I'm always be big fan of my brother. But sometimes I just can't agree with his opinions even though they are not exactly wrong. But I want to do it my way, you know how people can be stubborn. Those are one of those times.

Shizuka & Chisaki
12/08/2013
We took a photo together and we did the same pose. I suppose that's why people saying that we look a like. I suppose the similar thing I can see is the pose, how small our eyes are and our fringes. But I'll take those comments as compliments. lols.

Also, I've got compliments on my new hair color. Well, the color has already faded off really badly in this photo. So, having a faded hair color and still getting compliments from it, I'll gladly accept those compliments with open arms!

We also went shopping together and bought clothes. She's practically my fashion consultant. She's really good with fashion so it's good to ask her along for advices. I'm not good with fashion, I'm usually going for comfort and simple wear. I also bought new makeup setting spray from urban decay! I still can't believe there is no urban decay shop in Tokyo. How is that possible?

My summer holidays are coming to an end really soon! My room is a mess, my table is a mess. Thinking of packing my luggage and cleaning up the mess hoping not to forget anything, that's one of the worries I'm having. But I still have some errands not done yet. I'm really lazy to get my butt out of the house. No really. This cooling weather thanks to the rain, I want to crawl back into my bed and sleep the day away. I haven't been able to catch up on my sleep yet. I guess I'll have to do that in the plane and on the sunday before school starts next monday.

I think I'm pretty much recharged to go ahead for the next race. No promises though.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment