Monday 12 August 2013

I just want to be happy

Talking about our future, there is always so much uncertainty with step we take, no matter how much we plan for it, being able to adapt to the changes will really help.

Until now, I'm still trying to balance out my life with my studies before moving on and taking the next step. So, every opinion and advice that is given to me means a lot.

End of the day, the real question is, "what do I really want?"

I can tell you the answer. I just want to be happy. It's really simple as that. Honestly, I know I can't be happy where I am right now. I know I can't totally be happy in Japan either, but one day I'll find out where exactly. 

I have a few things I hope to major in when I enter University. I always get comments and opinions on how stupid on those that I want. If it's useless, then why is there such a major in it? That has to be a reason why. But honestly, if I'm just going to go study in the next 3~4 years on something I don't like just to fit the society, I know I won't be happy. Since it's going to be the last official education, I want to study something I want and be proud of it. I've never really got to study in a course that I really want because education can be a bitch at times. 

I never believe one can be happy with money. I really don't mind if I get to work in a place and do the things I like but just getting a pay that is able to sustain me with the minimal, I'm fine with it. After all, if I'm doing something i like, my life will be all about work, I don't really have to spend on other wants. Either way, I get to save up, isn't it? Once I'm happy, I'll be able to look at everything with a positive outlook. That really does help in a lot of situations.

I still haven't come up with a definite answer. But I do know I want to stay somewhere away from home because I want to keep on challenging myself. Though, I know how tough it is to be alone. Sometimes it gets really lonely and depressing. But I get all the freedom I want. Besides all this, there is tons of pros and cons, no doubt. I'm not going to go into details on that.

My first week of summer holidays ended. I got to meet new people, I got to meet up with my friends. New bonds were made, new happy memories were made too. I felt like this trip so far, has freshened me up a little. Hopefully, giving me a drive to go on to the next step on my journey. Though, it's still kinda early to say anything. 

I've eaten a lot of yummy food as well. It's time to go for a diet again. To girls, diet is an everyday thing so, don't bother telling a girl not to diet. It's a girl thing. I also learnt something about the "bro code"

Stupid and silly things I do with my friends. The silly expressions we make. The crazy night outs with friends. The chilling and heart-to-heart talk moments. They will be missed. I can't do those here in Japan as of yet. But, I would like to bring that lifestyle here. Or maybe I'll just keep it where it belongs to make it special.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment