Saturday 27 July 2013

夏目友人帳

Good afternoon. I had a good night's sleep. I woke up at 6am subconsciously to use to washroom and cook rice so when I wake up I can have my breakfast though. Afterwhich, I went back to sleep.

I forgot to fill in details on what I did yesterday after school with my classmates. I tried on this lottery thingy to see what anime merchandises for this anime called, "Natsume Yuujinchou". Usually I don't collect all the plushie and anime merchandises, but when you're in Japan, it's hard not to because it's everywhere. I really wanted to get Nyanko-sensei though.

27-07-2013
Takashi Natsume from Natsume Yuujinchou

But still, it's really cute. I like Natsume so I'm cool with that as well. I'm also pretty addicted to the UFO catching machine. I guess it's also because when I'm at the UFO machine, I would think that I'm with Shizuka-chan because she likes to catch all the plushie at the UFO machine.

This anime, if you haven't watch it, I would recommend that you watch it. Though it's not extremely exciting, somehow or rather, it got me watching for all 4 seasons and I felt empty after watching the whole anime. I don't mind watching it again though. There should be more of such animes instead of fanservice sort of animes. But I've joined in the crowd in watching "Free!" anime. It's really a fan service anime for the ladies. lols.

I'm hoping it wouldn't rain later because I'm going to go watch the fireworks festival with my classmates. I want something to remember by about summer.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment