Friday 5 July 2013

New school term

Hello.
Flowery effects. lol
This will be a short one, I hope. If I don't go blabbering but I don't really have the time because I woke up a little later than planned and I still need to prepare for school. It's a rainy morning. Oh yes, school started again yesterday thus not having the time to update. School wasn't the main reason but more of because I was busying skyping with my dear friends, Joseph(aka asshole) and Ivan. Besides the fact Joseph can be an asshole sometimes but he is a really sweet and nice guys. One thing I like to discuss important things with this two people (though just recently) because they can come to decisions without putting emotions in and most of the time politically correct. Wait, does politics come into play? I'm not sure but it sounds right and they do like that sort of topics. Lols.

I'm planning on coming back for the summer, so friends of mine, please prepare your wallet for a dinner like you guys tempted me with. Though it's just for a whole week with weekends and weekdays I think it will be awesome. lols. I don't want to stay for the whole summer holidays because I'm afraid I might not want to come back afterwards.

Flight wise, I'm aiming for SQ because I've never sat on one before though it's my own country's airline and many have said that it was awesome. I thought I'd try something stupid this summer. Oh but wait, don't I always try something stupid, most of the time? Haha. Right. But.. I'm keeping my options open for the possible cheapest flights on other airlines hoping not having to transit because I really hate that seeing it's already 7 hours of (hell) flight, and possible summer promotions? I mean, they should have it right? I'm bad with sales and promotions because I never know when they happen. I'm like a frog in a well when it comes to this.

I'm doing a little plannings to my possible future here in Japan but I'm coming to a conclusion soon (hopefully), by then, I'll let my mother know about it then perhaps tell everyone. Currently, it's 3-0. Whatever it's all about, hints are all on twitter, so you might be able to tell. I'm always open for opinions.

Anyways, a little less serious and a more diary like update for a change of pace. :)

I had brunch at Mcdonalds with my classmate before the new school term start. I asked her if she would want to have lunch together before school, mainly because I don't want to be all awkward on the first day of school. I'm always very awkward on the first day of school. Good news, we're all in the same class so we're still a noisy bunch of pricks. haha.

Oh! This is really random, but I thought of another thing which I really want to get right now. My mother will definitely won't cry over this but would say I'm crazy (like always), is to get a bookshelf. A really nice and british looking one. Since my sister is able to get a keyboard in our room, I'm going to fight my way to getting a bookshelf. I really hope we gets married to her current musically talented boyfriend so I can have my room to myself next time. I use to hate all her previous boyfriends. Ha. I'm just an asshole, I know. :P

I'm looking forward to using my iphone4S again. I'm looking forward to the horrible heat in singapore while indulging in awesome local food and not having to go home really late and still able to take the taxi without caring that it will hit a $100 because it won't.


Need to prepare for school now. Bye.

Ps: The countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment