Saturday 6 July 2013

It just gets better.

Hello.

As you can see, I've changed my blog header, new profile pictures. Doesn't this give a different feel from before? Though the quote isn't originally from me, but I really really like that quote a lot. Like I can feel a surge of energy every time I read it.

This blog has pretty much became a daily update thing isn't it? I'm getting more comfortable in writing now so I want to keep that momentum.

All my friends are like asking me when I'm coming back. You have no idea how much love I'm feeling right now. I know it's kind of like a different mindset I had from before, during the first few months when I was here. I can't really explain why and how the change is, but I guess it's because I'm starting to feel more positive about myself and everything around me. Like I finally sorted out what I want to do and think that I really can do it and there isn't anything to fear. I think it's because people always fear failure, thus preventing them from really realising the possibilities. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it's just not very good. Like how they always say, "It will get better". And hell yeah, it does. lol.

I'm heading back during the first week of Summer Holidays, so I have 5 weekdays, 2 weekends to spare. So friends who want to meet up with me, tell me asap and book a day with me. I'll squeeze as much as I can so I don't faint from the fatigue. lols. Though I can sleep all I want in the plane ride back to Japan. But priority are given to my super close friends. They know who they are. lols.

Alright, since it was Friday, I have this habit that you have to go out and chill and hang out abit before heading home. I asked one of my classmates, Emily, if she wants to go out and have dinner together. So we did, but she had some errands to do so we went to Shin Okubo station to get it done before settling down for dinner near the station.

Me (Left) and Emily (Right) having dinner at Coco Ichibanya @ Shin Okubo Station.
05-07-2013
This was taken after we ate. We're really hungry and we're talking about serious stuff. Like, some heart to heart chat. Oh, just between you and me, though it's suppose to be a secret, but you don't know her and she doesn't know you so it's alright, right?

She got a boyfriend recently. She even had her first kiss. I kinda feel like, what have I been doing all my years. I haven't even had my first kiss. I'm too focus on doing what I want most of the time, maybe I should slow down abit and let love into my life. lols. But i'll regret after saying that after I found another new motivation in life that isn't love. lols.

I think my love for curry will forever be in me. It has been awhile since I had Japanese curry and I was kind of craving for it. This is really some real good curry. Yum.

Chicken Katsu Curry @ Coco壱番屋

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to coming for the holidays. I think I mention it quite often but, I really am. Being able to do whatever I want with no worries and being with the coolest and most awesome friends I have in the world? What more can I ask for?

I can also have late night chilling sessions, supper, darts, outings and everything is just so accessible. Transport is really cheap too. I wonder if I still have money in my Ezlink card. Oh! And I'm excited in getting the new coins too!! Really does sound like I'm going for a holiday. Haha.

Summer heat in Japan is no joke. It's like 30 degrees out, the sun is horribly strong and the air is warm, the wind that is blowing is also warm. It's literally an oven outside. I think I'll come home looking like I detoured to Hawaii for a short beach tanning holiday before heading back.

Yes, I want local food marathon when I'm back. I'm not settling for any other food. I only want singaporean cuisine. Chilli Crab, Chicken Rice, Prata, Duck rice, Prawn Noodles, Fishball Noodles, whatever you can suggest that says "singapore". lols.

Can't wait. x

Ps: Are these signs of being homesick or I just simply miss my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment