Sunday 29 September 2013

Omelette anyone?

Hello. I haven't written for a few days and I'm starting to feel like writing. But then again, I don't write exceptionally well.

I just had a Harry Potter movie marathon today and yesterday. Actually, I won't be able to start yesterday if I didn't skip school. Exams are over and we're practically doing nothing important in class, so it's really difficult to pass time in class. Almost as if it'd be better if I'm at home because I could be doing something much more productive.

I had this really delicious beef stew omelette rice a few days ago at Shinjuku. Tons of different shops, cafes and restaurants in Japan. You will not know what special shops you will end up at. I guess that is one of the exciting thing I like about here.

Omelete!!

Just looking at the photo makes me hungry. That's one of the cons of writing a blog with food photos on it late at night. If only I'm not on a diet, I'd totally be munching on something right now as type. Despite saying that, I'm always on a diet but not really on a diet. But honestly, my metabolism has dropped so much, I try not to eat as and when I can to prevent any indigestion.

I've been hiding out at home again for the past two days indulging in my own stuff like watching movies. I'm almost done with my notes on World History. I'm left with the final chapter. Everything is coming in to place as I write down the notes, which I'm really glad. Surprisingly, I can understand it a lot better than before when I was still in middle school. Talking about middle school, I wished I studied more back then.

Tomorrow, (in a few hours) I'll be heading to another Enrollee Experience Program for Drama and Dance at a College. All for fun though. Obviously I can't enroll into another College just for another diploma when I already had one. Though, not the course that I want, nor will I ever use it. Pity really.

I'll keep the post short because I need to sleep though I'm not really sleepy. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I'm kinda excited and a wee bit nervous. Nonetheless, I'll try to enjoy myself tomorrow.

Cheers. Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment