Sunday 1 February 2015

188 days

そら

I haven't been treating my blog like my diary. I should write more random ramblings every other day or week.

Yesterday, I went to Neolive Hanna, a hair salon I frequent. It's not too pricey and I always leave feeling very satisfied. For a cut and hair treatment cost me from ¥5500 ~ ¥ 8000. I requested my hairstylist to trim it and thin my hair as it can get a little puffy. My hair is a nice little bob now, not very mushroom-ish though. Sadly, I couldn't bring myself to get a pixie cut yet. Maybe when I transfer to a university, I'll let my stress level and fate decide it.

A little follow-up of my previous post. I've received an offer from the university I want to enter and I am extremely happy about it. I just need to maintain my GPA and joint-honours here I come! All that anxiety before seems really silly now. I sent it in early January but never got the guts to make a public announcement until I received at least one offer. Now, I 've got two conditional offers. The third school needs me to write an essay instead of an interview before I receive an offer. I think I should either get it done or ignore it. I'm not sure, yet. 

I have joined about five clubs in my college (pretty crazy huh? I know!). Since I'm in this college and paying a huge sum of money, I should make use of as much of the facilities as I can. I've got to make it worth my time and money. It might be pretty overwhelming. I am already feeling the pressure and amount of work I'm giving myself.

Sometimes I feel that I got so caught up in chasing what I want that I fail to enjoy other things in life that I should be doing at this age. What's my life? I don't know.

Goodbye January. Hello February.

No comments:

Post a Comment