Saturday 24 January 2015

Step one: Sent

19th January 2015
A little something less selfie-ish
Hello. How has the new year been for everyone?

I am done with my applications to universities and I'm impatiently waiting for a reply. I can't express how glad I am that I've gotten this huge boulder off my shoulders. I've been having horrible anxieties because of university applications. I almost couldn't click the send button because my imagination goes into a downward spiral. I was a lazy-ass student and had awful grades. My applications always get rejected because of that. That is why even now, I didn't have any confidence when it comes to applying to schools. Thankfully, I was able to do it because my awesome friends, family and professors helped me and gave me tons of encouragement.

Even though I still can't accept the fact that grades are more important than passion, I do understand the value of education. Especially, those helps me to understand the worldly affairs and not some stupid math question. Nonetheless, wisdom is power.

PS: The photo above photo of me was taken earlier this week. I must say, I'm liking how my hair looks right now! I'm trying my best to look my age, did I do well on that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment