Saturday 14 February 2015

Step Three: Relax

13th February 2015
When was the last time I had a night full of laughter and drinks with amazing friends? I think it's nice to talk about random things and get to know people's life and past experiences once in awhile. I kept searching for an unknown future that I sometimes forget to chill and enjoy the simplest things I currently have. I worry about my future and about things I'm (probably) missing out. But in actuality, I have everything I need right here with me.

Last night, I hung out with my amazing friends from college. After school, we went to get some drinks and food at Izakaya, went to a British Pub and ended the night with some Sheesha. I haven't had nights like this is a while. We need to hang out more often some day soon. It was extra fun because we're closer in age or older and we don't have to worry about age limit when we're out drinking! They are some crazy bunch of people!! I miss hanging out people who are a few years older than me. We exchange our life experiences without being judged for our past mistakes and we learn from each other.

I'm glad I took a few years off before attending college. Life is so much more fun when I am more accepting about differences and ready for challenges.

I'm fine now. I'm recharged. I had my drinks, sheesha and heart to heart talk. I'm contented. I just need yakiniku and spring to come right now. I'm done with winter. I want to send my coat back to motherland already. I want computer making club to start asap because I want to be a computer geek. I also want dance and photography club to start soon. I want to go on dates with OMD-chan. x

No comments:

Post a Comment