Sunday 22 February 2015

I've been keeping myself busy

21st February 2015
Fishing by the Sea @ Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
Hello. I had a hectic week! I had mid-terms, club activities, work and Chinese New Year celebrations all in a week! It was mental! But thank goodness it is all done, I can slow it down for a bit. My body was starting to break down since I couldn't get much rest recently. There wasn't even time to slow down and take a breather!

Yesterday, I went on a day trip to Ibaraki Prefecture for work. I met up with, Luna, from Indonesia, to cover a festival that is happening there. It's my first time heading to Ibaraki Prefecture and I thought the place was amazing. I really liked how warm and friendly the people there were. I got to try some local food there and it was amazing. It's really nice to get away from a busy city like Tokyo once in a while. But of course, I felt at ease once I was back in Tokyo since I was more familiar with things there. Once a city kid, always a city kid. lol.

Earlier today, after having my brunch, I felt really sleepy and took a nap. I'm actually glad my plans were cancelled because of the rain because I think I needed that nap. After waking up from my nap, I got up and finish some work, now I'll need to finish up my essays and some university application stuff which I've been putting off. My work seems endless...

Goodbye. I'll update again soon.
I can't wait for spring to be here! :)

167 Days

1 comment: