Wednesday 25 February 2015

Hina-Festival in Makabe


While loving the anime and pop-culture of modern Japan, I'm also lover of the traditional culture of Japan. The traditional culture of Japan is beautiful. While I'm still in the middle of my school semester, I've taken the liberty of going to Ibaraki for the Hina-Festival!

This is my first assignment as the reporter for ASEAN Japan Net TV. It was an extremely enjoyable experience because I was accompanied by another reporter from Indonesia, Luna, for this trip! I got to learn a little about the Hina-Festival and explore Makabe town in Ibaraki Prefecture.

Check out ASEAN Japan net TV's: HomepageFacebook for more updates!
If you enjoyed this series, don't forget to give it a 'like' and subscribe to their youtube channel for more updates.:)

xoxo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment