Saturday 28 June 2014

Productive Week!!

2th June 2014
Hello. TGIF!!

I haven't been going around taking selfies or any photos in particular so I'm going to use a photo I took earlier this month. This was taken when I went to enjoy a lovely performance by the Tokyo Symphonic Orchestra.  This photo was taken before the performance start because as usual, no photography was allowed. It was really a brilliant performance but sadly, I was a little too tired and I fell asleep during the last 15 minutes of the performance. It was a good powernap. lol.

This week ended pretty well. It was a lot better than I expected. I was bracing myself for the worst but I guess I managed to tide over this week. This past week had been cloudy and drizzling from time to time.

I am finally making some progress on my research papers. I'm planning to finish all of the research proposals and outlines during the weekends so I won't have to worry about them during the weekdays. Deadline is in a month's time and I'm not freaking out yet because I think I'll be able to pull through.

I've been diligently using my handy-dandy notebook and it is really an accomplishment to see it almost used up. Also, about an hour ago, I used up my favourite erasable pen when I was jotting down stuff on my notebook. How disappointed I was!! I had to switch to using a pencil. I don't like using pencil because my handwriting changes depending on what sort of pen/pencil I use. Most of the time, I'd have ugly and messy handwriting but using that pen, I am able to imitate my mom's handwriting. lol. I can't say I hate it because I've always liked my mother's handwriting. It's small, neat and I personally think looks a little like comic sans font. LOL.

The reason as to why I've been loving the weekends because it is the time where I can really laze at home and try to finish my assignments. I don't think I have to try this weekend because I've finally gotten hold of the "working hard" momentum. I guess because I've sort of found a goal and planned out what I am going to be taking for my final 3 semesters in my college. Now with everything laid out in front of me, all I have to do is work hard and tackle all of them! Easier said than done, but it is still better than not having anything planned out in front. It is always good to plan for the future! Be ambitious!

Besides trying to be all "hardworking", I've managed to catch a dothack anime movie earlier in the week. The movie is called, .hack//sekai no mukou e (ドットハック・セカイの向こうへ). I must say this movie was a pretty good one. The animations were done in 3D instead of the usual 2D. I really really want to play this game in real life. I'm not even talking about the PSP or PS2 but the real MMORPG while wearing those glasses and feeling like I'm in "The World". I want to go on an adventure knowing I won't die because I can respawn at the town center or something and fight wild animals!!

This is the trailer and movie poster.
ドットハック・セカイの向こうに
.hack//seikai no mukou ni (Beyond the world)



Maybe I'm being bias about this series but dothack was the first ever anime series about people being trapped in the MMORPG, that I liked. It was wayyyy before SAO or Log Horizon. I'll always be loyal to dothack series! Though, comparing SAO and Log Horizon, I prefer Log Horizon because I think Shiroe is cooler than Kirito. I'm actually choosing Intellect over looks! lol. But hey, Shiroe don't look too bad himself.

Speaking about animes, i'm really sad the few series that I've been following this season has and is coming to an end.

I've watched:

  • Kamigami no Asobi (神々の悪戯)
  • No Game No Life
  • Kin'iro no Corda: Blue Sky (金色のコルダ: BlueSky)
I'm currently watching these few and they are going to be ending soon. I am so so so sad about it. :(
  • Mekakucity Actors (メカクシティアクターズ)
  • M3: Sono Kuro Hagane (M3〜ソノ黒キ鋼〜)
  • Black Bullet
  • Sore demo Sekai wa Utsukushii (それでも世界は美しい)
I am in love with the Sore demo sekai wa utsukushii's story!! It's not the typical shoujo manga love story setting so it makes it even better. I'm a sucker for shoujo genre animes. Which goes to show, I am still a young girl at heart! lol. I am still young. Uh huh!!

Anyways, I've also manage to update my itunes just for a little bit. I haven't been going around finding new songs to listen but I am addicted to this song "Chippoke na Ai no Uta" (ちっぽけな愛の歌) by Ohara Sakurako, the new singer/actress who acted in the live-action adaptation movie of the manga, "Kanojo wa uso wo Aishisugiteru". This song was also the OST of the movie. This song always reminds me of the story in the movie and allows me to imagine that this song was produced by Sato Takeru for me. Such touching lyrics. It's all fictional but a fan can dream anytime righttttt?! lol. Also, Sakurako has a nice voice. I can forsee her bright future in the entertainment industry! Looking forward to her future appearances in other films and her future singles/albums.




Alright, I'll stop writing now because  I have a field trip to the Tokyo Metropolitan Archaeology Center field trip tomorrow for my Anthropology class.

Good Night.

xoxo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment