Saturday 21 June 2014

Piggy Plush

Me with Piggy Plush
17th June 2014
Hello.

It has been an awesome week though I didn't get enough of my weekly dose of sociology class. I manage to catch a huge piggy plush from the arcade UFO catcher section. It's so cute that it was love at first sight. I thought, "I need to have it!!". Off I went to spend an amount trying to catch it. I finally did manage to catch it while being totally convinced I suck at UFO catchers. I was never good at them and I doubt I'll ever be. But i must say, I am good at those smaller UFO catchers. I guess the saying "Trying somebody your own size" isn't just a saying, it really has a true meaning behind it and I am totally convinced!

Another joyful news is that midterm examinations are over! I got back my results and I am pretty satisfied with my it. I hope the least I can do is maintain my grades during the final term examination. I should concentrate on finishing my research papers and proposals because time is running out. I will try not to procrastinate during this weekend. I really want to get started with all of it because it will be a good form of motivation to get it done at least a week before the due date.

I ended my day with a bottle of heineken beer and some bibimbap dinner at Shin-Okubo, korean town in Tokyo, with my mate. It is always so fun to hang out with her! I hardly get to see her in college because our schedules don't allow us to meet at all. Even if we do have classes together, we can't talk because we have to pay attention in class. I can't complain because I have the chance to take the classes that I am interested in. We can't win 'em all.

I think I'll go play some games on my PSP before calling it a night. For some reason, I can't wait to get up tomorrow to have breakfast. I'm always thinking about food. lol.

Love,
C

PS: I did a little twitching with my layout. Thought that this would make the whole blog look cleaner. Also, new updated blog header. One of my "talented" shots of the scenery at DisneySea late last year. What do you think about it? x

No comments:

Post a Comment