Sunday 15 June 2014

New hair-cut!

14th June 2014
New Haircut for the summer!
Hello.

Yesterday, I went to the hair salon, watched Persona 3: The Movie #2 Midsummer Knight's Dream and went to the bookstore for a few hours to find some books.

Even though I finally managed to gather all my courage to  snip my hair shorter than before, I was still slightly worried. Thankfully, I don't look that bad though I am still slightly not use to my current look. But I must say, my hair is so much more manageable! I might go to the hair salon to get my hair cut shorter again, but I'll see how everything goes. lol.

Afterwhich, I went to watch a Persona 3 movie in Shinjuku. Oh my, the movie ended at one of the most depressing part. If I hadn't play the game, I'd probably cry in the movie theatres. lol. I almost did though! Now, I am so looking forward to watching the final part of the movie. I was told Persona 3 was suppose to be a darker and sadder storyline while Persona 4 was a brighter and happier one. Nonetheless, both are good! I mean, it's the persona series! I'm totally in love with the persona series.

Side note, it was a little embarrassing to be  in the theatres alone because about 3/4 of them were male. I should have expected it but I guess it was quite some time I went to watch movies alone. Nice and relaxing day out after weeks of stressing out.

My stress over unfinished assignments is going to start again real soon. I can't believe I'm already midway in the semester. I hope summer will be kind to all of us. Less hot sun and perhaps more cloudy and windy days!

Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment