Saturday 5 July 2014

Hello July.

Hello July.

It's already July and I didn't even do a proper post on my first anniversary in Japan during April. I guess I was caught up with the new semester that I ended up not doing it at all.

I find it really sad that even though I made this blog to record down the possible amazing and memorable happenings that was suppose to happen after coming to Japan, I did nothing of that. This blog became a place for me to do my horrible writings.

The first year in Japan was pretty much adapting and getting use to the surroundings. It took me six months to do so and it was the longest amount of time I took too. I even went back home during my summer holidays because I felt really lost on what I should do with my life. It's not that I don't know what I want, but I was worried if it was all possible because I don't want to be selfish. I'm glad I went home during the summer holidays because I got everything figured out and ended up back in college.

I studied at a Japanese Language School for just 9 months, dropped out/graduated and enrolled into a liberal arts college. I was hoping I get to do more creative writing and literature but I ended up only have more choices on social sciences. I don't dislike social sciences but I was hoping with a balance of both because I can't really decide on which I like better. So I've decided to settled on social sciences because it would be fun to be able to read people like a book and "people watching".

I got so caught up with my new friends from college and school work, I didn't think anything else was more important. I keep thinking about creating memories but I guess I didn't do a good job recording them down in this blog like how I intended to. Now when I look back, I don't really know the details. Thankfully, photos speaks a thousand words so I can still keep up with it. I didn't post all of them up on this blog though. But I do have them saved in my laptop and uploaded to my instagram and facebook.

I think I should really put in more effort in my writings in this blog. Like what my sociology class teacher said to me a few days back, "You don't seem to be a person who will give up on something once you've started it." Bingo! As stubborn as it may seem, I think this is also one of my strengths.

I should start reorganizing my blog. It's as messy as my apartment now. Weekends tomorrow, which only means one thing, tons of readings and research papers to finish. How exciting.

Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment