Tuesday 3 May 2016

Dog Heart Dog cafe

Mingling with the pups!
27th April 2016
My visit to the dog cafe with Sandy was fantastic. I love dogs. I haven't seen BB for 5 months now and I'm missing him dearly. Visiting the dog cafe gives me the chance to cuddle with dogs. Even though I am unable to receive the same amount of love and companionship as I could have being with BB, this was enough to suffice for now.

I realised I'm not good with big dogs even though I think it would be really nice to hug them. There was this golden retriever in the dog cafe and I was slightly scared of it. I don't know how to handle big dogs. All these time, my experience with dogs were only the small to medium sizes and perhaps slightly obese ones. BB and Doli are pretty fat for their size because my family feeds them constantly; almost like a daily ritual. Nonetheless, the golden retriever was, like all dogs, cute! x

If anyone is interested in visiting this dog cafe in Tokyo, do visit their website: http://dog-heart.ico.bz/
It's only in Japanese but I think its pretty easy to navigate while having no knowledge of Japanese. Google translate would suffice for translation for basic information.

No comments:

Post a Comment