Thursday 19 May 2016

My Trip to Mie Prefecture

Mie Prefecture, Train Station
A few days after the Golden Week, B and I went on a trip to Mie Prefecture to visit the famous Ise Shrine, Iga Ninja Museum and Moku Moku farm. The two cities we visited, Iga-shi and Ise-shi It was a complete opposite from what I am used to in Tokyo; bustling streets with many shops closing really late and many modes of transport. The trains don't come very often, and all the shops closes really early. There was hardly anything there compared to Tokyo. It was a bummer that it was raining half the time during our trip and it made travelling to places less convenient. 

I got to see my cute piggies at the farm, tried amazing food from Ise city, underwent my 'ninja training' and visited one of the holiest Shinto shrine in Japan! I never thought I'd be able to do all of these so soon. This trip was amazing; short and sweet. What a pleasant get away trip from the city before school starts!

I took some clips during the trip but I wasn't too focused on getting cinematic shots because I wanted to enjoy myself to the fullest. I don't want to be too absorbed on my electronics. I think I still managed to put everything together nicely in a 7mins video to sum up my trip. x




PS: I took a placement test in uni and was put in advance level class. I guess I haven't lost my touch on Japanese just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment