Friday 27 May 2016

Repetitive days


Summer semester has begun and I've survived the first week of uni. I've also reached third year mark of living in Japan. I am happy how far I've come in regards to live in a foreign country. I really want to be dedicated more time to keeping a record of my life in Japan in this space that I have been trying to keep for awhile now. I'm not sure if I will be able to keep up with this promise to myself because at my current stage, life isn't as interesting as it suppose or should be. I don't have much things to write about because my days had been quite repetitive and peaceful. I am thankful for that. But there isn't much worth writing about unless I want to keep a food diary of my home cooked food with B or the progress of my games that I've been playing. I'm not sure what I'll do with this space but I'm keeping it indefinitely. I mean, I'll never know when it will start getting interesting again. I'll still update once in awhile when I feel like I want to scribble(type) something down. x

No comments:

Post a Comment