Monday 30 May 2016

Second week of school!

Snapchat filters are fun

Before I start being productive and work on my assignments from school, I want to write a little. It's the second week of school and I think Japan is going into its rainy season. (Huge bummer!

Today was horrible! I almost dozed off in all my classes. It was unintentional, I swear!  It was drizzling and the weather was pretty chilly. Perfect weather to sleep in or to take a nap, right? I also had so much fun the day before on my monthly date that I can't help lacking a little energy. Yes, B and I hardly go on dates because we're really tight on budget every month. I'm okay with it since I love staying at home too! 

Anyways, yes, I was dozing off... But I did pay attention in class. I'm not sure how I do it but I remember at least two-thirds of what was taught in class. Mind you, I was barely awake, so this is definitely an achievement!

Speaking of achievements, I've recently updated my 'dusty' resume and revamped it. I really like how everything looked! It looks simple and easy to read! I had a lot of help from google.com, so thanks google! I also wrote an amazing self introduction! Not to be bragging but I suck at self-introductions and this was just the best I had in like... forever

Anyways, I'll be graduating really soon, like in a year and a half's time. (I can't believe I literally took 3 years to graduate an American university. I rock! lol. ) So it is important to get myself some additional work experience since I took a break from the working society. I mean, I need to update myself on the new working etiquettes, right? I'll also be in a completely different culture so I would really love to start early while I am a student so I have something to fall back on - school and internships. I'm really nervous on how the whole process would go, so wish me luck! Meantime, I will focus on getting my homework assignments done. Can't be slacking too much in this really short summer semester! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment