Tuesday 26 April 2016

Moving out soon

Chilling at the new (empty) apartment with my trusty vitamin filled C.C. Lemon drink


The beauty of life; how it can surprise you with all the amazing wonders it has to offer.

Moving to the new apartment has been surprisingly smooth and faster than expected. I thought it was going to take longer than expected. I also managed to find time to head to the immigration office to get apply for my visa extension. We'll see how that goes.

This whole experience of moving into a new flat that is unfurnished was a challenge. Both B and I was new to interior design and we have only ever stayed in furnished flats or sharehouses. The process of getting new basic furniture for the flat and setting up the wifi and other kitchen appliances was nerve-wrecking but I believe we both learnt a great deal through this. We might have miscalculated several small things but I am glad B was with me throughout this whole process. I would never have been able to handle all of this by myself with my less-than-perfect Japanese. I am also glad I could easily text my mom for advices and help. Thank goodness for technology! haha

Just a few more days before I can officially stay at the new place with electricity, water and gas. I can't wait to start using the new kitchen! I miss home-cooked food.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment