Friday 8 May 2015

Reenactment of the Battle of Kawanakajima



Hey guys, I was away on a family trip to Hokkaido without my laptop so I couldn’t share when it was uploaded on youtube. I was in Yamanashi Prefecture to film this episode. This video is about annual festival in Fuefuki city of Yamanashi Prefecture. In this festival, it reenacts a famous samurai battle between two samurais, Uesugi Kenshin and Takedashingen, called the 'Battle of Kawanakajima'.

Anyone who played 'Samurai Warriors' would have heard about their names. It's one of my favourite hack and slash games!

 I had so much fun filming this, I was obviously being silly half the time. Kudos to another fellow reporter who narrated the opening of this video! Check out this video. Don’t forget to subscribe for more videos about Japan and give this video a ‘like’ if you enjoyed it. :)

Also, check out their facebook and homepage for more information! :)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asean.japan.nettv

Homepage: http://www.asean-japan-net.tv/

I've posted some of the photos I've taken on Mongira. Click here to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment