Monday 18 May 2015

Hello May.

Nonokaze Hotel @ Hokkaido

It has been about a week since I'm back in Tokyo. I've been trying to pick myself up ever since coming back. I had to adjust back to school life in less than 24 hours. I also had to get my creative juices back and stay motivated for the new and final semester of college. 

To be honest, I haven't been able to get all the momentum back. It's difficult. Really difficult. I don't have much creative juices to begin with so I really need to get it all back or this month is going to be really unproductive. But it's okay to have some down time, right?

This is what I feel like doing recently. I want to go on a long train ride to somewhere I've never been to. I want to go on an impromptu trip to the countryside during a cloudy and gloomy day. It sounds nice. I'd like some of that. 

On the other hand, I've been well. I've been trying to shed some weight gained during my Hokkaido family trip. I hope to produce something awesome for my final semester project for my mass media module. We all can hope. I want to graduate proudly this time. x

PS: Hello May.

No comments:

Post a Comment