Wednesday 31 December 2014

Last day of 2014

26th December 2014
Candle Cake
Hello. It's currently 7am and I am still awake. I was up playing some L4D with my friends back at home. I was also doing some video editing on my trip to Osaka and I'm halfway done with it. I want to do something different by adding some voice over in this vlog so it might take awhile. I was debating about it by myself earlier today but I guess I'll do it since I've been wanting to do it. I shouldn't let my insecurities of my recorded voice bother me. Let's hope it will be up soon.

I digress a little. I've been putting off my university applications. I absolutely hate feeling breathless just at the thought of opening mails and realising that I was not accepted by any school I've applied to. This is perhaps the most embarrassing sort of traumatic anxiety attacks ever. I didn't know I had them until recently.  But good news, I've finished my personal statement. I've just sent it to my writing teacher for some proof-reading before I send in my applications. It wasn't the best but I've trie. I know I shouldn't have put them off until the last minute but I really couldn't help it. I get a depressed over how little I can offer to the universities and all the thoughts of not receiving an offer starts popping up! But since school is re-opening, I'll probably get my momentum going and I'll definitely get it done before the deadline.

I've also realised that today is the last day of the year 2014. What a year it has been! This year is definitely one of the most amazing year I had in a long while. I learnt so many new things and took up new hobbies, or should I say, hobbies that I've been wanting to try but didn't have the confidence to pick them up. Not to mention, I've been receiving compliments for it so I'm really happy about it. I also had a new hair cut which completely changes my image and it helps me to 'look forward' instead of clinging to the past so I'm really glad about it. I'm also really happy to have met so many awesome people this year!

I guess this winter break was pretty fulfilling as well. I got to travel to Osaka and hang out with my friends from college. I got my own 'me' time as well to play all the games and watch all the animes I want. I got to take a lot more photos this winter break and did a whole bunch of photo and video editing. I've even got a chance to meet up with Benj and go on a trip to Kawagoe! We met during Danny Choo's Culture Japan night and became friends. I've been making a whole lot of vlogs as well. Sometimes looking back at them makes me giggle.

Side note. Recently, I've been having skype calls with my guy pals back at home and it makes me miss home a lot. Or, at least I miss hanging out with them for supper and playing games all day. I think I might have a crush on all of them! (or just one.) hahaha.

I have so many backlogs but I hope to get them done soon. I procrastinate too much.
I shall head to bed. Good night. x

PS: Wishing everyone a wonderful last day of the year 2014. May 2015 be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment