Sunday 14 December 2014

No post on Sundays

Yokohama Ferris Wheel @ Minato Mirai Station
11th December 2014

I slept at four o'clock in the morning today and woke up twelve hours later, at four o'clock in the evening. I thought I woke up to a gloomy afternoon at twelve. I thought my days of strange sleeping patterns came to an end. I checked the time just to make sure I was right but I was wrong. I wasn't feeling sad or anything, but I just felt that I had to make today a little more productive.

I haven't been having any inspiration lately so I pressed play on my instrumental and melancholy playlist. Anyone who has came to my apartment or call me and hear this playing in the background, it means I'm trying to get serious and work on my stuff, or what I like to call, 'the zone'. It usually doesn't last long but it helps me to stay focus. Some may say it's too gloomy for their taste but I like it as it gets my brain working. But sometimes, I fear it might be the cause of my depression some time later in the years. lol.

I did a little photo-editing, had dinner, browsed through tumblr and facebook, and went out to check the mail. I'm still waiting for my transcripts from school. Then, it hit me, there is no posts on Sundays! I can't handle the suspense! Since tomorrow might be the day I receive my results, I can still use today to pray for good luck, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment