Tuesday 23 December 2014

Simple indulgence

Nutcracker
18th December 2014

Hello. I haven't done a follow up since the last post ranting about not receiving my results from school. Nonetheless, I received my results the in evening on the day after I ranted. And, good news because I made it into the dean's list again which means I received good grades! Yahhhh.

I've been having outings with friends and I made a new vlog yesterday! Even though I don't have much clips to put together, I still want to make it because I want to be able to look back at all the silly/awkward dances I did with my friends. I think I'm on weird dance craze recently.

We decided to bake brownies but we ended up making a cake instead. While trying to bake, we did a series of silly and awkward dances while making the mix. I think it was because we were high on tacos. We had so much food from taco bell, we had to burn them off somehow. If you're interested, click the video below!



Today, I went on a solo trip to town to catch a movie and bought a small luggage! For a Monday, it was unexpectedly crowded. Am I missing out on something today? Is today some sort of public holiday that I do not know of? Is winter solstice a legit public holiday here in Japan?

Anyways, all the cafes I want to hide in was packed with people. So, I've decided to hang out at a bookstore and the manga shop longer to kill some time while waiting for my movie to start. I bought an evening ticket, thinking that I might oversleep and miss the movie time but I was just in time for the 3pm movie! I should have bought an earlier timing if I knew today was going to be so packed throughout the day.

I caught the live action movie of the manga/anime adaptation 'Parasyte'. IT WAS SO GOOD! The CG was really impressive. I jumped at a few scenes because of the sudden swiping of the blades. I felt so embarrassed though because no one jumped but me! *face palm*

I can't wait to watch the second part of the film. I'm not going to compare the anime and the film but I have to say that 'migi' is much cuter in the film though. Even though I don't really like the attitude of the movie version, Izumi, because he sounded so rude all the time. But, I have to admit, the actor is pretty awesome! Maybe they are following the original adaptation of the manga or that I'm missing out on something again. lol.

Speaking about movies and animes, I ran out of animes to watch for this season. There aren't many that caught my eye though. Last season's animes were SO GOOD though. Tokyo Ghoul broke me. :(

OH! I almost forgot... I just happen to spot the otome winter market event at Shinjuku. I just HAD to go and pay a visit so I ended up getting two cushion from the shop - Hakuouki designed and Shinobi Koi Utsutsu designed. How can I resist them since they are the few otome games I liked? I mean, both of the series had to do with samurais and ninjas. Anything that has ninjas and samurais win hands down! Two additional cushions added to my collections. Japan really spoils me. Or, at least Tokyo spoils me. haha.

Anyways, peace out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment