Saturday 13 December 2014

Vlog: A trip to Yokohama!

11th December 2014
Trip to Yokohama
Hello. I went to Yokohama on Thursday with friends from college to enjoy the lovely illuminations! A little get away from Tokyo once in a while is always good. Yokohama will always hold a special place in my tiny little heart. I think Japan looks the best during winter season because everywhere is decorated with illuminations and it feels so happy and festive!

I haven't made a video in a while so I thought I would make a little video to sum-up our little evening trip there. I muted all our talking because there was loads of nonsense. This time, I also picked a little more christmassy and relaxing genre as the background music. I had so much fun! I want to go again! Anyways, enjoy the video! :)


Taken with my Olympus OMD EM10

xoxo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment