Saturday 1 November 2014

29 days to go...

Halloween is over, and exactly 29 days from today will be my birthday. Since my birthday is coming soon, I'm going to put up a wishlist. This was made after carefully considerations. I'm not expecting anyone to get it for me (maybe with the exceptions of my family *hint*hint*). This list is like a letter to myself, so that I can get one of those in the list (Preferably, either of the first two), for myself.

These are the few items I've been wanting for a long while now. Since I don't have the christmas present exchange custom, this wish-list only comes once a year. In fact, this is the first time I'm making it, ever.
  • MacBook Air/Pro
  • New camera. Preferably something similar to the one I'm using now. (Olympus Pen e-1)
  • A vintage-looking bookshelf
  • A new awesome looking black wallet
  • A new awesome looking black luggage
I'm going to get back to my readings for my assignments. I can't wait for Monday because I made an appointment with the salon. I'm trimming it shorter. I'm actually not missing my long hair at all. My fringe is growing out pretty well too. :)

I'll post up photos from Halloween once I find the time. Assignment deadline in about 2 weeks time. I don't have time to procrastinate! x

PS: Arts Day + Halloween Party was awesome. Everyone looked awesome in their Halloween costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment