Thursday 20 November 2014

10 more days!

Olympus OM-D EM-10
Omd-chan. :)
I've finally bought the camera that I've been (sort of) DYING to get. No actually, I just want a new camera. And, the best time to get it is this lovely festive season? I've decided to get this for myself as a birthday and christmas present! I love how small and light it is. I'm glad I listened to Will's recommendation. Because I got this camera, I currently have three different lenses! Ooooh yeahhh...! 

Since I think, for an amateur, I've taken some pretty good photos. So, I'm planning to compile them and print them into a mini photobook for keepsake. I was inspired by my friend, Michael K., from college, to get it printed out. I had to put his initials because there is quite a few other Michaels in school.

This winter break is going to be exciting! I can't wait to watch more animes from this season, and catch up on a few other dramas I've started since the beginning of this semester. And, of course, my virgin trip to Osaka!! Here I come USJ!

Leave it to EMS to be so efficient. Perhaps a little too efficient. I'm not complaining though. lol.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment