Saturday 8 November 2014

22 days to go...

instagram @ kisaxdots
I haven't been writing because I've been rushing all my assignments.  A screenshot of my instagram on my iphone with the recent things that I've been doing - Halloween Party, New hairstyle, and a photo of me procrastinating.

I love my new hairstyle now because I think it suits my personality, as compared to my previous hairstyle. In fact, i do cringe a little when I look at my previous photos of myself. I can't believe I managed to have that hairstyle for so long! I'm happy for this change and I'm keeping it. Even Emily agrees that this hairstyle suits my personality. ;P

Arts Day + Halloween event for college is over and done with, I'm pretty much done with club activities. I'm going to concentrate on my research papers, web design projects and finals until the end of the semester. This week was a tough one. This month is going to be a tough one.

Like every other year, I look forward to Christmas. This year, I'm planning on a trip to Osaka this coming Christmas. I'm looking forward to that because it would be my first trip outside of Tokyo with my friends from college!

I've decided. I'm going to invest in a new camera this year. I'll get the new macbook air next year after graduation. :)

I'm sleepy so I'm going to take a nap. x

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh pictures (*o*) Thanks for sharing! I also did a post of my Halloween (Pretty hilarious!)
    I'm currently bombarded w/ homework too (;w;) I gotta do some catching up this Thursday~

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete