Saturday 29 November 2014

Six hours to my Birthday!

November 2014
This was basically a screenshot of my instagram page, with a little cropping and photoshopping to put the photos in place. This depicts the few interesting things that happened over the month of November. November flew by really fast because there were assignment deadlines and such. Yesterday was officially the last day of school! Next week would be the start of finals week. After that, it would be the winter holidays!

In less than half a day would be my birthday and I'll officially be 23 years old. Last few months was a huge transition for me to actually try to look my age for once. I cut my hair short, grew out my fringe, did a little wardrobe change, and try to indulge in my hobbies. This change was a huge turning point for me. I guess this is why I'm much happier to turn 23 this year. I'm happy with the efforts I'm making to change how I want my life to be. Growing older isn't what anyone would look forward to but I think it's for the best.

Birthday cakes for SaShiMi Toch
I had my early birthday celebration with the other November and December babies done by my favourite people in International Club! It was lovely and I didn't know they were planning all of that. I used to be the few people who helped to plan the surprise for the other members! lol. I like how the names were cut short to fit in the messages, and the awesome sparklers. I'm a sucker for sparklers. The cakes were delicious, and the messages in the bottles were really sweet. I love you guys! I'm so glad to be part of the International Club!

I even got a chance to meet up with Kai and friends. Kai paid for my dinner at Ichiran. It was awesome. The fact that we got to meet up in Japan was awesome. I wanted to spend more time with them if I could but its the exam period so I've decided to not attend any celebrations of sort. Including the few 'Thanksgiving' parties I've been invited to. I'm sorry I'm a party pooper. I'm not a 'partying' sort of person, and my future to transfer to the UK is basically is dependent on my decisions made this year so I want to make the best out of what I have even if sacrifices are needed. I love you guys!

I'm planning loads of fun activities to do for myself this winter holidays. Mostly travelling and documenting my adventures. I hope I'll stick to my plans on documenting them down. Even if I don't write anything, I'm planning to get them in photos (or videos) by printing them and getting them in hard-copies. I know one of it is coming up real soon after I finish editing all the photos; I'm halfway done with them.

I'm also almost done with my final year project for web design class. I'm doing my own website but I don't really have much achievements in my professional life to put on it so I think it's going to look pretty noobie. lol. But what the heck, I'm going to try to make it look as professional as I can. lol.

I'm actually have mixed feelings that the semester is coming to an end. This year is coming to an end! I'm going to be a second year college student next semester! Everything is going by so fast and I simply can't believe it! I'm actually going to miss all the classes I'm having this semester. it was a tough semester but I definitely enjoyed the challenges. I learnt so many things this semester. Everyday is a learning journey! Knowledge is power! I'm so sad I won't be taking any more philosophy modules or COM modules next semester. I'm going to focus on my social sciences instead. The problem of having too many interests in almost everything, except in business and math. lol.


And, happy birthday to Sandy and William. Both on the 28th of November.
And, an early happy birthday to myself for tomorrow will be my birthday.
We're all born on the same year too. What are the odds of that?!


xoxo,
C.

If anyone wants a HD view of those photos, go to my instagram page or my tumblr because I keep most of my photos stored there because there isn't a problem with memory storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment