Monday 20 October 2014

Boo to exams

18th October 2014
Sneak shot of Shuka doing her response paper

The weather is getting colder and I'm currently a human burrito as I am typing this. It's still manageable if I wore a jacket or something but hiding under my blanket is more comfortable. The woes of staying in a country that has four seasons.

Mid-term examination is just about over. I'm left with my last paper, Web Design, this coming Wednesday. I'm looking forward to get it over and done with because exams are as stressful as they come. Speaking of which, I received my grades for my other modules and I'm not satisfied with some because I know I can do better. But I am very surprised with my grades for Ethics module. I wasn't expecting to get that grade because it's such a difficult class! Interesting, but difficult. At least now I know that my ethics textbook that costs ¥16000 is not an utter waste of money. So expensive. Ouch. I feel that I'll be in debt to my mom for the rest of my life.

I've started drinking green tea frappuccino again. I'm not sure what made me feel like drinking it again. I told myself to stop visiting starbucks or any cafes so that I can save up on my expenses. I guess I really miss spending half a day in cafes doing my own work. Last weekend, I got the chance to hang out at starbucks to leech on their wifi. Free wifi is swell.

Yesterday, I went to Akihabara and spent half a day there was because I had an appointment with my friend who was in town for a day before he leaves for the other parts of Japan. It was a nice catching up session. He even introduced to me some animes to watch. The lists of animes to watch is never ending. lol. He also managed to convince me why Android is a much better phone than iphone. All these while no one was able to tell me why Android is better. The answer I usually got was "Because Iphone sucks?". That is just simple subjectivism. And, I refused to take that as a good argument for your stand because "Boo to you. And Yay to myself".

And, I hope you have a brilliant day. x

2 comments:

  1. Ur post makes me miss my life in japan. I wanna drink at izakaya on weekends!
    And I just got my new iPhone, which is of course not 6 nor 6-plus cuz they look worse than former models. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Akira! There are tons of asian stuff in California right? Bet there are pubs and bars everywhere. lol. Ooh~ that's nice. I'm not getting a new phone any time soon. >.<

      Delete