Sunday 12 October 2014

Photo from the future

10-10-2014
Featuring a photo of myself contemplating if I should grow out my fringe. This photo could possibly be taken in the future and sent back to the past because I have not grown out my fringe yet. Creepy, since it's Halloween month.

It's actually none of the science fiction/time travelling sort. I just happened to be fixing up my fringe because it was getting long and is starting to poke my eyes. I pulled some hair from the side and forced my fringe to the right side and tucked it away behind my ears. Since I haven't had long fringe in like, forever, I've decided to take a selfie and hopefully get my friends to drop some comments if I should grow it out. Since this not the usual angle on how I take selfies, and not the usual hair-do I have, my friends are commenting how different I look. Not to mention, I don't have my makeup and contact lenses on. But despite me looking 'different', I suppose it was on a position note. And yes, I think I will grow out my fringe. :)


PS: I've been playing Zankyou no Terror's OST since Friday. It is SO GOOD. 

PSS: I am very excited for the new sequel of Tokyo Ghoul, both the anime and manga.

PSSS: I am bad with web design positioning. I need to learn it the right way.

PSSSS: 3 exams in a day. I'm actually worried. Will my prayers be heard? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment