Friday 3 October 2014

Hello October!

29 September 2014
Touka and Kaneke cookies from Tokyo Ghoul cafe event!

I can't believe it's already coming to an end of the 5th week of school. I'm just starting to feel the stress because midterms are coming. Also, I've finally started on my research papers. I'm still stuck with finding a topic for my ethics essay though. I swear, ethics will be the death of me! I enjoy the class, but I'm really bad at it.

Anyways, I felt like writing today because I've already did my readings for tomorrow's ethics class. I'm also in an extremely good mood right now because of the email I just received earlier on. It's no big deal because it's just a regular newsletter from a university. It's the content that made me so happy. At the end of October, there is going to be another university fair and I am extremely excited for it. Also, I am able to recognise more university names than before. The first time I went in Spring, I knew almost none except for Cambridge University and Oxford University. Obviously, I didn't even think of going near those booths.

I can already visualise how it would feel like this time when I go to the university fair. I will confidently walk towards those booths, sit down and ask some legit questions showing that I actually came prepared while showing a little wittiness. Though, I usually end up embarrassing myself. lol. But yes, I am looking forward to it because this might actually be a sign up the al'mighty powers from above.

I'm also planning on a trip to the North West of Tokyo for my own personal trip and for a school project. This week is going to be a little busy because I have so many assignment to finish up and midterms to revise for. But home-girl will get it done because I think I managed to build up a little momentum.

Oh yes, last week, I went to this Tokyo Ghoul event at Patisserie Swallowtail Annex at Shinjuku with Sam. I had so much fun even though it was a short little outing after school. I haven't got a chance to attend such events. Now, I finally did, I love it. The cookie is so cute, I really don't dare to eat it because my heart would just break. (I jest) I've posted some photos on my instagram, check out my instagram if you haven't already!! :)

By the way, is it me or is Persona 3's OST awesome? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment