Sunday 28 September 2014

I fell sick right after the end of summer.

I grew to dislike posting negative stuff on the internet because anyone might read that. I hate to spread negativity. Also, I know my mother reads my blog and I would hate to hear her nag and be worried. But since it has been a long time since I've fallen sick, I thought it would be alright to keep a recording of it.lol.

Since I'm writing this now, it also means that I'm feeling a lot better and able to think properly. I had a slight fever and tension headaches since Friday. I finally popped in some medication earlier this evening after I woke up from my nap. I didn't know I had any medicine until I went on a scavenger hunt for it in my closet. I don't visit the pharmacy often because I hardly fall sick. I didn't see a need to shop for any medicine until the time comes. But I guess I've forgotten that I'm living alone now so I need some emergency medication in my apartment at all times. 

I hate the feeling of being sick. I hate the feeling of feeling cold and weak. Is this how it feels to be dying? I saw tv shows years ago showing a person whose dying to tell his/her friend that he/she is cold, before he/she actually dies. Argh. That feeling really suck. 

Kudos to being healthy and alive! Peace. X

No comments:

Post a Comment