Sunday 6 October 2013

Strange but Pretty Awesome Dream!

5/10/2013
Chilly Autumn

Hello. I'm listening to Brookland Radio, United Kingdom and XFM London as I'm writing this. My friend recommended XFM London to me. They have pretty good tunes so I recommend this two radio stations. I was listening to some local radio station that turned bad with tons of clubbing music which isn't really my sort of music before switching to this. I wish it was early in the morning when I found this website so I can enjoy tea with bread or something. Nonetheless, I can still do this tomorrow morning!

It has been raining the whole day, no wonder I feel so cold at home even when I didn't switch on the aircon or anything. Autumn usually isn't this cold unless it's raining though. I woke up in the afternoon today because I was busy playing Torchlight 2 with this friend through my secondary school friend who came to Tokyo for a holiday last month. I needed his help because I was playing veteran difficulty and was struggling at one of the quests! I got it done so I'm now on to Act 3 in the game! I'm a happy kid.

I almost didn't want to wake up because of this amazing dream I had! It was thanks to the recent Harry Potter Movie Marathon I had last few days. This has to be the best yet.

My favourite character in Harry Potter has to be Draco Malfoy. Despite him, sometimes being a total cowardly prick he can be, he is pretty nice deep down inside. I can tell.

I'll skip the details as to what sort of relationship we have in this little dream fanfiction, plot twist, additional character aka me, in this dream I had today. It's all fake and part of my fangirl-ish imagination. But it can really happen if I really was accepted to Hogwarts and if it really was real, y'know.

So, I bet almost everyone knows in the last part was Harry finding the Horcrux and going around London to find it. Well, knowing how reluctant Draco and their family is, to work for the Dark Lord. I'm basically protecting him and helping him along with the Order, though they are not really willing to but seeing on my account, they accepted.

We're hiding at this place that sort of looked like Leaky Cauldron but not exactly. I have no idea where we were but it's a Tavern for sure. Before we're both left alone, the order was planning something before dispatching off to fend off the death eaters. The place was dark and we're not suppose to make any noise but some odd reason,there was this 2 idiots place "Dota 2" with a computer in the Tavern. Mind you, this is a dream so anything can happen. They were making quite a ruckus so we got found and we had to fight back (obviously). Some people from the Order came back to help but somehow a Troll managed to get here and it was aiming for both me and Draco. But Draco was busy fighting off others so it's just me and the Troll with Draco behind me. We're back facing each other.

Then, this thing just had to happen, the climax of the dream. I don't remember any single spell! So, I was like, I want to cast this spell but have no recollection of the name of the spell, so obviously I can't cast anything! I was asking around, "Give me spell name, I don't remember any!" But they were too busy to reply me because they were busy casting their own spells. Strangely enough, I couldn't hear much of them calling out any spells in the dream except for the sound effects of the fighting with chairs breaking and all that jazz. I was basically left alone with not much time because the troll was going to attack.

The only thing I can think of is charmander's skill, "Ember". And I called out "Ember!" and surprisingly it worked, causing the troll to catch fire, then I waved my wand again and I managed to drag him into the computer into the game of Dota 2.

Then I worked up. Feeling totally amazed and happy! I haven't had such awesome amazing fantasy/adventure filled dreams in a long while. Usually when I have such dreams, they are pretty awesome and I'm really awesome in the dreams as well. That was the first thing I tweeted when I woke up in the morning, giving a brief description to what I dreamt just to keep the information in tact in my brain.

I even decided to cook pasta for lunch. It was also because I bought the ingredients yesterday when I was out grocery shopping. Though it was my first time making it, it turned out pretty well! I had quite a few compliments from the photo I took.

05/10/2013
Yummy homemade Pasta
It kinda looked like some photo grabbed from google but trust me, I took the photo. I mean, who puts chopped up crabstick, chopped up ham and Enoki mushroom in a Pasta. Well, perhaps only me. But that was the ingredients I had at the moment so I can't really argue. But no doubt it was yummy! Thanks to the instant pasta sauce of course. Even food stuff is so convenient in Tokyo. It's like they made stuff that is suitable for people who are staying alone. But really, I think there are many people in Tokyo who are staying alone or with a roommate.

Also, because I don't have a naggy dad who hates anyone who enters the kitchen, I am free to experiment with things I want to try. One of the perks of staying and living alone. :)

Tomorrow, I'm going to an Information Session at this American University. Though, my mother is still pretty reluctant of me staying here for university because of the extra incurred costs, I'm trying my best to turn things around. I'm pretty looking forward to it. I mean, I've been to college but never to university so I really wonder how it works and how a lecture actually works.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment