Saturday 19 October 2013

OOTD #9 and a quick update!

Hello. It's the weekends.

The weather is indeed getting more chilly. Sometimes I don't know how much I should wear when it's 18 Degrees Celsius. Wearing too much may make me look silly, wearing too little would be taking too much of a risk.

But it's definitely okay to be wearing a beanie out! I bought this beanie last month when the weather was still alright. I finally got to wear it out recently without feeling weird. The thing that caught my eye was the word "LONDON" written on the beanie. Anyone who knows me would know that besides Japan, I really love the UK. More specifically, london. Though I haven't been there before to truly say I love the country. But it's the same like how so many people say they love Japan though they haven't really been there but just love it because of the anime, culture and fashion.

Anyways, here is one of my outfit of the day post that I haven't done is a long time because I don't have a full length mirror at home. I only have one small mirror for doing makeup. lol.



Head: Black "London" Beanie (Got it from Harajuku)
Top: Big Chip pastel green top (Japan @ Shibuya outlet, W❤C)
Bottom: One piece plain black skirt
Shoes: Inner heel ankle cut shoes (from H&M)

I love wearing sweaters! I haven't got a winter coat yet so I'm a wee bit worried but I'll get it some day with my classmate because she said she doesn't have one yet but I suppose she didn't bring it over from her home country.

Tomorrow I got a filming session at school. It's suppose to be confidential so I'm not going to write the details here but it's just a simple video to help out the school. One thing good about this is that I can get ¥5000 out from it! So I was thinking, why not? No harm either. I just need to wake up early on a sunday and head to school for it.

There was a short briefing yesterday and I met this guy from England. His japanese sounds so much better than me, I feel ashamed. But at least I know his Kanji isn't is strong point, similarly to me, so I guess I feel better about myself because I'm not the only one who is bad in Kanji whereas my whole class is good at it.

I'll be taking N2 mock test which will let me get ¥2000 after I finish it in November. It's the same day as those taking EJU. I've decided not to take it anymore so I'm free from the burden.

Talk about the positive turnout of events huh?

I've been on a search for new anime to watch. I've started the more recent one called, "Log Horizon" whereby you get stuck in an MMORPG game. I want to try something like that though. Since in Log Horizon, you won't die in reality when you die in the game. lol. SAO is too scary because you die in RL if you die in the game. But I suppose it's things like this that sounds more realistic makes the whole plot even better.

I should get back to writing my essay because my homeroom teacher wants it by monday.

Cheers.

x. Chi.

1 comment: