Friday 11 October 2013

Autumn School Semester Beings

11th of October 2013
Hey guys. New semester for school started and I’m not used to waking up early AT ALL. This photo is the most recent selfie since it was taken yesterday.

Yesterday, I woke up just 15 minutes before school start so I don’t have time to do all the fanciful makeup at all! Well, usually I don’t put any fanciful makeup either so.. I’m not exactly making sense. Since it’s the new school semester, I’m already waking up late, this is a bad sign. Thank goodness the important test that we had yesterday was during the 3rd and 4th period. In fact, I only have 4 period of class everyday. So sometimes when you’re late, you rather not come at all but because this test is pretty important so I quickly prepared and left for school. I also do not want my attendance to be bad nor do I intend to make waking up late a habit.

Yesterday, my mom sent me a message in the evening about this camera application for smart phones. She was telling me that this application can make you look younger in photos. The moment I read that, I was like… “WHAT…? This is definitely not my mom." But then again, my mom can really do random stuff at weird times when you least expect it. I think it’s in my blood because I do that too! lol.

Never expect my mom to be into such applications. I wonder who told my mom about this application. But well, Mom, I’m way ahead of you. I have tons of such applications on my iPhone5. lol. Oh wait, it should be a secret. Lol.

Recently, though it’s already autumn, some days still feel like summer. For example yesterday and today. It’s like 28 Degrees Celsius out on the streets. I’m pretty much used to that because that was how it was like back Home. But I do feel awkward wearing summer-ish clothes during autumn.

Yesterday after school, I went to have lunch with my best friend for sushi because I saw the shop advertising on fatty tuna (大トロ). I’m a HUGE fan of ootoro. Well, you can say it’s partially because of the anime “Ouran Highschool Host Club”. It is also because it’s really yummy!! People, you should really try it instead of the usual Salmon sushi.

Fatty Tuna Sushi
Look how yummy it is. I’m already feeling hungry as I’m looking at the photo. I can’t always eat this because this is the more expensive and fatty tuna is only a small part of the Tuna fish. Comparing Salmon and Tuna meat (マグロ Maguro), I would choose Salmon. But if it’s fatty tuna meat to salmon, I’d pick fatty tuna meat. Oh so yummylicious! :)


After lunch, we decided to head off to Ueno. It was pretty sudden but we hopped on a bus to get there. It’s the first time I ever took a bus in Japan so was excited and in a good mood. It’s no difference taking a bus back at home but because you’re in a different country, the scenery is different and so is the people in it. So, it totally makes a different atmosphere. Even back at home, I’m more of a person who takes the bus rather than the train. Never really liked taking the train but I don’t exactly have a choice.

We sat at the fountain area near the Ueno Zoo to chill for bit. Basically just to kill time because it’s a weekend the next day. The weather was fine as well thanks to the wind that is constantly blowing. Without it, it would probably be like sauna.  But then it’s Autumn so it won’t be as hot as Summer.
11th of October 2013
Pretty nice few isn’t it? There were quite a lot of people sitting around the area chilling as well. Some people at the side juggling and stuff. Maybe there would be more things around during the weekends or something..? lol

I don’t intend to do anything special this weekend. Instead, I’m going to try to clean up my house a bit and try to fix my body-clock so I don’t end up oversleeping again. Can you believe it’s actually 3 continuous holidays again? I swear, Japan has too many public holiday. I’m not complaining, just astonished. lol.

I’ve been listening to the radio a lot more often recently. I guess I got really sick of my playlist. I need new songs! lol. I found out that this radio station, has this DJ who sounds really bored all the time. Not sure why he was hired but though he sounds bored, I still listen to him talk. That must be one of his charms. lol.

Everyone is talking about Pokemon X/Y. I’m jealous, I want to play it too! Pokemon is one of my childhood animes that I love and still do, though I still prefer the first version where Ash starts off from Pallet Town trying to be a Pokemon Master. FYI, one of my childhood dreams were to be a Pokemon Trainer. Lol. Still do. lol.

I’m feeling sleepy after lunch. I had Mackerel.

It’s not really because of the anime, “Free! Iwatobi Swimming Club”. Though, it would be the best combination if I was eating that while watching the anime though. Sadly, the season had to end. I’m not sure if it’s going to have a second season though.

I’ll find something to do to keep me awake so I can sleep at a right timing at night.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment