Monday 7 October 2013

It's Monday Again

Hello. I think I got people worried from my tweets last night. I do apologise for that but I am feeling a lot better. I promise you it isn't any random mood swing. Instead, it was just reality slapping into my face. Though by now, I should be used to it. But bad things or horrible things isn't something that people can get use to easily. At least not me.

I'm finally getting a much more clearly picture as to where I'm heading. Though there are still tons of uncertainties, I think I can get over them in times to come because I have awesome friends and a supportive mother. So awesome, I feel so blessed despite so many regrettable decisions I've made when I was young. Y'know, the usual badass student but not really bad? Not really the extremely rebellious type but more of the stubborn one.

I swear, it took me quite a long while to get what I want. Because I fear the results, I didn't dare to ask my mom or tell her anything but.. after my friend's persuasion, I finally did. I'm glad i did because there is nothing more assuring than your mother giving you the green light. But now it's the slightly challenging part because whatever happens now depends on me. To tell you the truth, I'm not very confident in it but I think I'll get through it. Y'know me, I like to take risk.

Tokyo Station Hotel
東京駅ホテル

I never wrote about my previous trip alone walking around Tokyo. Not that it's really interesting, but I did manage to see really pretty sight such as the Tokyo Station Hotel. Some victorian looking building. Really beautiful. I checked out the price on the website and boy it's really expensive, at least $400+ dollars to stay there for a night. When will I ever get to stay in such pretty hotels...?

I really do believe that there is light in every darkness. Does anyone believe in that? Besides the fact that I sort of quote it from Kingdom Hearts.

Anyways, I don't have much to write nor wish to write here at the moment until I receive any official statement or acceptance from any school that I'm intending to apply. I'll be busy with applications, so til then, Twitter it is!

Cheers. Stay happy and healthy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment