Sunday 27 April 2014

Busy and fruitful week

Hello.

My spring holidays is coming to an end in about a week's time. This week I had been busy with outings with friends as well as my part time job. Speaking about part-time job, I am really thankful to have a nice manager.


Monday and Tuesday: I went to bring my friend, Tracy, around Tokyo and went shopping. We also went to a rabbit cafe!

Wednesday: After my part-time job, I went to meet up with my classmates and we went for an all nighter karaoke at Odaiba. lol

Thursday: I went to run some errands in the afternoon. In the evening, I met up with my another group of friends who is in Tokyo for the week at izakaya for a little catching up.

Friday: I went to my first baseball game!

Saturday: A whole day dedicated to my job and it ended at 11pm. lol.


Today, I intend to just slack around my house and chill. What a busy and fruitful week!! I am glad I put in effort to get out of my house to meet people, hang out and talk.  I'm always happy to meet new people and learn new things from people. I think it is important to understand the people around me and cherish every moment we have together.

My training for my part-time job finally ended yesterday! I was suppose to do a test to show if I remembered the menu and I totally flunked it!! I told them in very formal japanese to let me re-do it again. HAHA. Though in my mind I was thinking, "argh, why do I need to do this??"

Also, very unexpectedly, totally unprepared,  my boss even threw me to be in charge of one room with this two customers. Well, I am not exactly nervous because I will be using english throughout but I'm not good with keying in the orders because I suck at reading kanji and katakana and I believe it will take me awhile to be able to master it or at least do a better job at it. But thankfully, around the room I was in charge of, there were 2 really nice seniors to help me out. One of them is really friendly and nice and he told me he didn't bother with senior and junior hierarchy thing which I am hella thankful for!! Kind and friendly seniors are always very much loved! lol.


Dragons VS Swallows
Jingu Baseball Stadium
25th April 2014

Another highlight of the week is definitely the baseball game that I went to watch with one of my friends. It was my first time watching a baseball game and I really enjoyed it. I have always liked baseball and it's because of those baseball dramas that I've watched when I was younger which made me like baseball. I never played it before but I still think it is really cool. I've also been to batting centers but I am really bad at hitting the baseball. LOL.

Anyways, I think I best be off to revise on what I need to remember for work!

Chisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment