Sunday 13 April 2014

Picking myself up after every fall!

Hello.

So my mother and sis have gone back home so I'm still left alone in this busy city called Tokyo. Nonetheless, as much as I am surprised but I am on good terms with my sister and mother. Actually, better than ever!

Those who know me, I usually don't talk about my siblings and no one actually thinks that I have siblings because I use to be on really bad terms and I don't even talk about them.

I guess because I am staying overseas and we had a break from each other. Plus, we all matured in our own ways and moving on with our lives thus we have more common things to discuss about. Also, I realized "What a small world/country I am living in". Boy, am I happy I am living in Tokyo right now!

Trick Art Museum
10th April 2014
So, as the picture shows, we're on pretty good terms until the point we can take photos like this like as if we're good friends.

How I deal with the awkwardness? I just treat her like how I would treat my other friends. Equality is very important besides communication. It's not that I don't treat her like my older sister, but I think if I treat her as a friend, I will be able to communicate with her better like how I am with my friends. I give equal respect to all my friends.

That was taken in a museum called, "Trick Art Museum".
http://www.trickart.jp/en/index.html *click*

It is located at Takao station. A little far from the main city but it is totally worth the experience. I had fun taking funny photos like those. I mean, it is not everyday I get to see art like this where I can be part of the art and have fun!

If anyone is to say there is nothing to do in Tokyo? Well, that is because they don't know where to go besides the usual spots in Harajuku and Shibuya. There is actually more to just Harajuku, Shibuya and Mt.Fuji. They have to get out to the outskirts of Tokyo.

 I'm falling!
Trick Art Museum
10th April 2014

This is one of my favourite photos because it really looks like as if I am falling off. I have more but I'm going to leave them for my instagram account.

I also went shopping last friday and I bought loads of stuff. Not really a lot but just more than usual. I am ready for summer! I even bought a summer hat! I need some summer sandals to top it all off! My shopping isn't done yet!!


Anyways, I am currently having different errands and some plans going on. I'll write more once everything is confirmed and done with! Fingers crossed!

Meanwhile, let me enjoy some midnight gospel choir/classical music on Brooklands Radio before I head to bed!

Goodnight!

xoxo
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment