Thursday 10 April 2014

くの一になりたい!

Shuriken Cookie!
9 April 2014
Hello.

My spring holidays just started and I am having so much fun! My mom and sis are in town so we've been hanging out this weekend. Things are pretty unexpected but I am glad everything seems to be working out for now.

Today I had the most awesome experience at a Ninja fine dining restaurant. Simply amazing and it cannot be explained in words. Honestly, I don't mind going there again! haha.

Let's just say.. this is one of perks of living in Japan.

Today is one of those days whereby things that usually happens in shoujo manga, happened to me.
I got hugged by an ikemen ninja! I'll take it as fan service. It's awesome fan service!

Well, I usually don't let just anyone hug me but well, I'll let it slide for now. Hee.
Plus, his hug was like.. a strong hug!  ぎゅーとするだよ!haha! *omgomg*


Anyways, I finally got my haircut as planned, a day before. Besides getting my hair trimmed and treatmented, I also got a perm. I reckon it's easier to straighten my hair than trying to curl my hair. On the plus side, I also look more lady-like with my curls.

I also went to WEGO and got a denim dress. My sister paid it for me!! But hey, she's working so she has the funds. Plus, she got even more stuff than me. She grabbed almost anything off the shelves and put into her shopping bag. I wish I could do that without trying stuff out but I'm too short and sometimes certain outfits don't suit me because I'm short. Boo.

Anyways, today was really awesome. I'm tired and hungry. I should head to bed because tomorrow is going to be a long day as well. Sorry if this post was short.

I'm applying to be a kunoichi. Haha. I want to be a female ninja!!!!


Ciaos.
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment