Monday 31 March 2014

Bitter Sweet Chocolate

Chocolate Parfait.
ショコラパフェ
30th March 2014 @ Shinjuku


Hi wazzup!

I've been busy with finishing up assignments but here I am, almost done with my first semester of school. Not sure if I am more excited for spring holidays or am I more excited about the upcoming semester of my school because I get to study a little more on sociology and anthropology.

Yesterday, I went to a UK university fair in hopes to possibly further my education there but due to unforeseen circumstances, my trip there will have to be put on hold. In fact, I think I should be a good girl and stay where I am and stop wanting to move around the world when I am still incapable of doing so. Nonetheless, at least I have a clearer mind on what I can do now and focus on other things.

I always put in more effort when comes to reading. Effort meaning, I don't simply read them on the surface. Instead, I will read in between the lines thinking there may be a possibility of a different meaning because sometimes there is more meaning to a certain text.

I was given this assignment to analyze and write on. It is very philosophical and I doubt it is easily understandable. I re-read the text for about 5 over times. I think I got the meaning behind those strange sentences. At the last bit, I think it is trying to say that we should not resent our fate, instead we should accept it. Accept whatever comes along with it, be it the good or the bad.

I must say, I am impressed. That got me thinking a lot. Take for example, if I were to resent my fate and keep hoping for something that isn't attainable, I will be living my life in misery until I learn to let all that go. That isn't going to end up well, is it?

I am not going to resent my fate instead accept what is there and make a good use of it. I mean, there may be people who are living a life worse than what I have right now. There has to be a way around it.

I'm down with my last 3 days of school for my final term examination. I hope to ace them all, besides one class which I can never ever understand. That was suppose to be my best class too.

I always end up in unexpected situations but I always manage to overcome them and work my way around it. This time I, too, will find my way around all these horrible situations.

Goodbye for now.
Chisaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment