Thursday 8 May 2014

Summer Semester!


Hello.

It has been awhile since I wrote. Well, today marks the new school term and I am excited and yet kinda bummed out.

I'm excited because I get to see my lovely friends again. I am bummed out because this new semester is going to be a hell of a ride! It seems that the classes I took this semester requires tons of research and essay writing, reading of textbooks and whatsnot. I just got a new part time job and I still got tons to learn, I don't think I can handle this extra workload. Unless, I work extremely hard and sacrifice my meals and sleep.

I mean, I've done this before and I've overcame this before. What's to gain without a little sacrifice eh?

I don't know man but I am looking forward to learning new things this semester! Let's go!

Really looking forward to Anthropology and Humanities class tomorrow! Oh yes, Anthropology!! (^^)


I shall head to bed in a while more after I blow try my hair. lol.

Ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment