Tuesday 26 January 2016

Into the third week

I woke up later than expected but thankfully, I wasn't late for class. I had a long day yesterday and slept much later than initially planned. I was trying to finish my microeconomics homework. I take forever to finish it! I really need to work on it. Economics is not my forte but I am glad that I'm beginning to understand the concepts. What's most surprising though, was that I actually tried. I actually did the assignments! I could've chucked it one side like how I usually treat algebra classes. This is a miracle.

I believe it was also my sense of pride that's giving me the extra push. I debated whether I should change my major from International Affairs to perhaps something else so I would not have to deal with economics or anything math-related. But I did not want to give up without a 'fight'. I would either do a minor or a double major in communications studies. That was my conclusion I ended up having after debating with myself.

I'm into my third week of uni and I'm starting to get the hang of the new workload and new environment. Classes are starting to get interesting too. I hope to find time to pick up my camera again. I'm itching to shoot some photos and do some editing!

Lots of love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment