Wednesday 13 January 2016

First day of classes


I woke up early at 6:30am but was reluctant to leave my bed until my room was warmed up by the heater. It was surprisingly cold this morning. It was 3°C when I woke up and the whole of Tokyo didn't seem to warm up at all, even in the afternoon. My hands were freezing the whole day while I was out travelling between campuses!

It's the first day of school and I think it's pretty alright. I guess having friends from your previous college in the same uni does help liven up things. There are also m&ms in the school's vending machine so that's something to be happy about. Though, I am kind of bummed out that I won't be able to use as much Japanese as I could in this new school. How can I ever practice my Japanese now? I'll need to get B to speak to me in Japanese more now. 

I am actually surprised that I managed to wake up early and even had time to pack lunch for school. Not the typical cute Japanese obento with cute decorations. It was the lazy 'Chinese-styled' packed lunch. It was really delicious so I don't care if it did not look presentable. Stir-fried ginger sauce pork with vegetables are the best! I hope I can keep this up.

Lots of love,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment