Monday 1 June 2015

A concert we went


Summer Diaries: A concert we went.

On 23rd of May, my friend and I attended a concert by a famous Japanese rock band, ONE OK ROCK. I couldn't do any filming in the arena because it wasn't allowed, not even a selfie before the performance started. But it's alright because I could enjoy the performance to the fullest without having a camera blocking my view.

I don't have much to say about the concert except knowing how awesome it was. It was my first time attending a concert in Yokohama Arena. I must thank my friend, Benj, or I wouldn't have had the chance to see their concert in Japan, ever. It was amazing how he could still sound awesome despite having a pretty bad sore throat. After the concert, I was having withdrawal effects right and decided to buy some concert merchandises such as T-shirts and sticker set. Can't fight the inner fan-girl in me. (I'm hopeless when it comes to One Ok Rock).

Ended the day with a dinner with Mai at some izakaya. We talked about our plans for the future after graduation. It's scary but I think we'll manage. We always do.

I also did some experimenting with filming on the day of the concert and whipped up a short 1min-2min video about 2 days ago.  Hope you enjoy it. It's nothing fancy but yeah. x

No comments:

Post a Comment