Saturday 20 June 2015

It's all getting real

Ayame Flowers
Itako City, Ibaraki Prefecture
I just got done with mid-terms and I screwed it up pretty badly. I didn't really study for it and I'm paying the price for it. Well, I guess I caught the 'it's-the-final-semester-that's-why-i-don't-give-a-shit-anymore' symptom. It wasn't expecting that to happen but I guess I got tired after working hard for all four semesters. Either way, it's a good wake up call for me to boost up my grades.

With mid-terms done, it's the finals next. I've already started packing and I'm preparing to send some stuff back home. I've also bought my flight ticket home. It's all getting real.

Side note; I've picked up my camera again after a month and a half. I guess I needed the break. I've been doing matting with my prints. It's going to go up and be on display. I'm excited. I love my college, it makes me feel like anything is possible. x

No comments:

Post a Comment