Tuesday 21 April 2015

I went to Fukushima Prefecture!

Driving to Fukushima Prefecture
As I was born and raised in a bustling city, it has always been one of my dreams to visit the countryside. Sometimes, I want to escape to the countryside because it seemed quiet and slow paced. Since I am in Japan, I was able to do that. The air was fresh and I was able to be closer to nature than ever before. I made it a point to not look at my cellphone that often. It was mainly because I was there for work, and was trying to save battery. (My cellphone battery never lasts!)

I just came back from Fukushima Prefecture a few days ago. I was only there for a day for filming so I couldn't explore other places. The trip was short but definitely memorable. I was very lucky to be able to paint my own traditional Japanese dolls and visit a top 3 must visit cherry blossom viewing sites. I think the cherry blossoms in the country side looks so much better than the ones in Tokyo. I guess it's because there is too many people around to really enjoy the scenery.

I've made a post sharing some photos about my trip to Fukushima Prefecture on the ASEAN Japan net TV facebook page here.
I've also shared some personal off-shot photos on my other website, Mongira. It is a joint website project I'm doing with a few of my college friends. We'll be sharing more photos and contents there so do check it out and like our facebook page! :)
The new video about it would be out really soon so look forward to it!

I'll be going on a few more trips before my spring break officially ends. It's going to be tiring but memorable. I'll probably have more photos to share as well! Look forward to them. (^^)

Until then, I'll write again soon. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment